Armed robbers raid high stakes poker game
A game of high stakes poker on the Northwest Side was raided by 3 armed robbers late Wednesday night.
Related Poker News:
- Armed robbers target high-stakes poker game in Nanuet home, steal $15,000
- Armed robbers steal Â£27,000 from bingo hall
- Rifle-wielding robbers nab $11K at Ohio poker game
- Armed Robbers Break Up High Stakes Poker Game
- Robbers target high-stakes mahjong game
- High Dollar Armed Robbery Breaks Up High Stakes Poker Game
- Armed robbers target early morning SE Portland poker game
- Armed robbers clean out poker game on Meriwether
- Armed Men Rob Suspected Dallas Gambling Room
- Deputies search for armed bingo robbers
- Poker robbery suspect surrenders
- Robbers Of Bingo Hall Sought
Casino gambling information:
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.