Spotlight 29 Casino Kicks Off 3rd Annual ‘Summer of Fun’ With Staind
em>Band In Concert May 23 with Special Guest Hoobastank; Touring with New Album, New Single em> COACHELLA, Calif., April 29 /PRNewswire/ — With a string of ten Top 10 hits and four No. 1 singles, Staind is one of the biggest rock bands of
Related Gambling News:
- Spotlight 29 Casino Hosting 5th Annual Coachella Valley Poker Championship
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band Bringing the Blues to Spotlight 29 Casino September 3rd
- Start ‘Reminiscing’ With Little River Band at Spotlight 29 Casino
- Incredible Headliners Slated for Spotlight 29 Casino’s Fall Concert Series
- Free bingo to be offered at 06 Spotlight
- Spotlight 29 Casino’s ‘Summer of Fun’ Means Exciting Casino Promotions Every Day!
- Spotlight 29 Casino Announces New Entertainment Lineup
- Busy Holiday Season Ahead at Spotlight 29 Casino
- HISTORY’s Pawn Stars to Make Appearance at Spotlight 29 Casino
- Travis Tritt Hits Spotlight 29 Casino Showroom on December 3rd
- Vikki Carr Rings in the New Year With Spectacular Show at Spotlight 29 Casino
- Spotlight 29 Casino to Honor Military on Memorial Day, May 31st
Interesting gambling information:
- Massachusetts decriminalized bingo in 1931 in an attempt to help churches and charitable organizations raise money. Bingo was legal in 11 states by the 1950s, usually only for charity purposes.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.