Bingo.com Closes $225,000 Private Placement
ANGUILLA, BRITISH WEST INDIES–(Marketwire - May 6, 2009) - Bingo.com, Ltd. (OTCBB:BNGOF), operator of the popular online gaming community http://www.bingo.com, today announced it has closed a private placement of 1.5 million common shares at $0.15 per share to raise net proceeds of $225,000. One million of these shares were placed with Praetorian Offshore Ltd., a non U.S. resident under …
Related Bingo News:
- Bingo.com Closes $600,000 Private Placement
- Bingo.com Closes Private Placement Financing
- Bingo.com to Close $204,000 Private Placement
- MGM MIRAGE Announces Proposed Private Placement
- MGM MIRAGE Announces Proposed Private Placement of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Bingo.com completes private placement
- BubbleProtection.com Completes Financing Through Private Placement Offering
- Internet gambling technology providers raise cash
- Ji Hong Oh Named Chief Technology Officer at BubbleProtection
- Poker Remains a “Hot Commodity” as Ca. Company Prepares for Private Placement
- PokerTek Announces Private Placement of Common Stock
- Harrah’s Cherokee Expands to 10 PokerPro Tables in New State-of-the-Art Poker
Casino gambling information:
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- Indian tribes have used their position as sovereign entities to develop a number of gaming establishments. Indian casinos operate in 22 states. This number is expected to grow.
- Lotteries were brought to America in the 1800s by the thousands of Chinese immigrants who worked in the mines and on the railroads.