Bingo.com Closes $225,000 Private Placement
ANGUILLA, BRITISH WEST INDIES–(Marketwire - May 6, 2009) - Bingo.com, Ltd. (OTCBB:BNGOF), operator of the popular online gaming community http://www.bingo.com, today announced it has closed a private placement of 1.5 million common shares at $0.15 per share to raise net proceeds of $225,000. One million of these shares were placed with Praetorian Offshore Ltd., a non U.S. resident under …
Related Bingo News:
- Amaya Gaming closes private placement
- Bingo.com Closes $600,000 Private Placement
- Bingo.com Closes Private Placement Financing
- Bingo.com to Close $204,000 Private Placement
- MGM MIRAGE Announces Proposed Private Placement
- MGM MIRAGE Announces Proposed Private Placement of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Bingo.com completes private placement
- Internet gambling technology providers raise cash
- BubbleProtection.com Completes Financing Through Private Placement Offering
- Ji Hong Oh Named Chief Technology Officer at BubbleProtection
- Poker Remains a “Hot Commodity” as Ca. Company Prepares for Private Placement
- PokerTek Announces Private Placement of Common Stock
Interesting gambling information:
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").
- Lotteries were brought to America in the 1800s by the thousands of Chinese immigrants who worked in the mines and on the railroads.
- Las Vegas in Nevada owes its success to the mobster Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel who organized gaming and bookmaking operations for The Mob (the Mafia).
- Legal gambling activities include state lotteries; parimutuel betting on horses, greyhounds, and jai-alai; sports book-making; card games; keno; bingo; slot machines; progressive slot machines; video poker machines; video keno machines; video blackjack machines; and video roulette machines.