Station Casinos announces fourth of July fireworks shows
Memorial Day, is considered to be the kick-off to summer and with that Station Casinos announced some big plans for the Fourth of July.
Related Casino News:
- Station Casinos plan nine property July 4th firework show
- Crowds flock to Station casinos across valley for fireworks
- Baseball Bingo, Negro League Night, Fireworks Extravaganza
- Station Casinos reports widening losses in fourth quarter
- Station Casinos cuts losses in fourth quarter
- Casinos hope for an explosion of holiday business
- Station Casinos Announces Record Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results, Opening Date for Red Rock Resort and Declares
- Station Casinos Announces Fourth Quarter Results
- Station Casinos Announces 2011 Full Year and Fourth Quarter Results
- Celebrate Independence at the Online Casino at online casino news and casinos update
- Station Casinos Appoints Stephen L. Cavallaro President
- Station Casinos Posts Higher 4Q Profit
Gambling history facts:
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- Gambling is Often Legalized to Promote Economic Development of Depressed Areas. That was an important motivation in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and many of the other locales for casinos.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.