The Bingo! Show, Tom McDermott and Leroy Jones for free, and more music for May 31
Pianist Tom McDermott does a free 3 p.m. set at Snug Harbor with Leroy Jones on trumpet; Sunday night, the John Mahoney Big Band takes over. The Bingo! Show is in session at One Eyed Jacks. Testament tops a heavy…
Related Bingo News:
- See and Know Leroy Justice at DC9
- McDermott pessimistic regarding online gambling tax bill
- Arkansas Bingo Tax Slashed by Governor
- McDermott launches tax bill companion to HR2267
- New Orleans Bingo! Show adds Trixie Minx, new musicians
- Bingo. Abhishek Bachchan explains the concept of the show. Plus show-timings and what to expect!
- 99 percent of Superbowl sports bets are illegal
- Bingo Show Saved By Internet
- Kenyons to host Washington County Field Days
- Fashion show, bingo raises funds for Rely For Life
- Bingo! Patrick Duffy takes role as game show host
- Hearing begins for Utah woman accused in West Wendover attack
Do you know that:
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.
- The name of the game "Poker" likely descended from the French poque, which descended from the German pochen ("to knock"), but it is not clear whether the games named by those terms were the real origins of poker.