Attorney: ‘Life-altering injuries’ in ‘Bruno’ case
A woman is suing actor-comedian Sacha Baron Cohen over a scuffle he initiated at a charity bingo tournament.
Related Bingo News:
- Atty: `Life-altering injuries’ in `Bruno’ case
- Court rejects lawsuit over injury during ‘ Bruno ’ bingo prank
- US woman sues after ‘Bruno’ bingo skirmish
- Sacha Baron Cohen Sued Over Bruno Bingo Melee
- Sports Betting Tips: Handicapping Injuries and Suspensions
- Photo: Friends cheer for Bruno Kawauti of Brazil during t
- Attorney general seeks to rejoin case to fight casinos
- ‘Pacman’ settles gambling debt; case dropped
- Universal Wins ‘Bruno’ Lawsuit Over Woman Injured in Bingo Hall
- Gambling Indictment Update
- Briefs | Boxing: Women’s champion Jisselle Salandy dies after car wreck
- Attorney general taking over Nacogdoches casino case
Gambling casinos info:
- Catholics were found to be more likely to gamble than Protestants and other religious groups. Catholics were also found to be less likely to disapprove of gambling than other religious groups.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- Video Poker machines were introduced in the 1970s, when an oil embargo had a negative impact on Vegas revenues. The machines were popular enough to spark a recovery in casino business.
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.