Bingo players milk new game for dairy prizes
It’s a Wisconsin twist on bingo, and it’s a hit at the Rock County 4-H Fair.
Related Bingo News:
- Shaken Not Stirred or Milk and Two Sugars?
- Rich Dwarf the Latest Game to Yield Winners at Fancy Bingo
- Players help students, one bingo game at a time
- Bingo! Game hooks scores of serious players
- GalaCasino.Com Offers Double Loyalty Points Playing its Game of the Week
- Rochester players drawn to bingo
- Dung luck: $5K prize for Cow Pie Bingo win
- OGPlanet Wishes La Tale Players a Beastly Halloween
- Players participate in Bingo for entertainment, jackpots; game benefits local charities
- Big Money Bingo game aims for state coverall
- In Macau, gambling’s the only game in town
- Bingo more than a game for some
Do you know that:
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.