Bingo players milk new game for dairy prizes
It’s a Wisconsin twist on bingo, and it’s a hit at the Rock County 4-H Fair.
Related Bingo News:
- Shaken Not Stirred or Milk and Two Sugars?
- Rich Dwarf the Latest Game to Yield Winners at Fancy Bingo
- Players help students, one bingo game at a time
- Bingo! Game hooks scores of serious players
- GalaCasino.Com Offers Double Loyalty Points Playing its Game of the Week
- Rochester players drawn to bingo
- Dung luck: $5K prize for Cow Pie Bingo win
- OGPlanet Wishes La Tale Players a Beastly Halloween
- Big Money Bingo game aims for state coverall
- Players participate in Bingo for entertainment, jackpots; game benefits local charities
- In Macau, gambling’s the only game in town
- Bingo more than a game for some
Casino gambling facts:
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- Legal gambling activities include state lotteries; parimutuel betting on horses, greyhounds, and jai-alai; sports book-making; card games; keno; bingo; slot machines; progressive slot machines; video poker machines; video keno machines; video blackjack machines; and video roulette machines.