ABI raids VFW bingo hall in Roebuck
About 60 or 70 patrons were in the bingo hall when agents raided the building about 6 a.m. today.
Related Bingo News:
- Garda raids blamed for bingo hall profitability damage
- Garda raids had 'devastating effect' on business, says bingo hall owner
- Chickasaw electronic bingo hall opens
- Superintendent defends raids on bingo hall
- Tyson Raids New Chickasaw Bingo Hall
- Two arrested in August bingo hall raids
- Bingo hall raids blocked again
- Task force raids Chickasaw bingo hall
- Supreme Court rules in favor of anti-gambling task force, allows bingo hall raids
- Senator calls for statewide vote on bingo
- Calhoun County Raids Bingo Parlor
- INXS finally gets real
Casino gambling facts:
- The casino at Spa, a Belgian resort town noted for its mineral baths, was built by the Prince Bishop of the province of Liege in 1763.
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- The word Casino originally meant a public hall for music and dancing. By the second half of the 19th century, the term essentially meant a collection of gaming or gambling rooms. The classic example of a casino, is the casino at Monte-Carlo, which was opened in 1861.
- At land-based casinos, both the player and the boxman need to be on the lookout for crooked dice in the game of craps. Each number when added together with the number on the side opposite it, will add up to 7. For example, 6 is opposite to 1. When the dice are crooked, they do not add up to 7.