Spin3 Named Best Mobile Game and Gambling Service at the Mobile Content Awards
LONDON–(Marketwire - 09/15/09) - Leading full service mobile gambling solutions provider Spin3*, powered by Microgaming, the world’s largest online gaming software provider, has been named Best Mobile Game and Gambling Service at the Mobile Content Awards. Visiongain’s Mobile Content Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of companies active in the mobile content industry — this …
Related Gambling News:
- Spin3 Crowns Spin Palace Casino With Advanced Mobile Casino
- Spin 3 launches cash bridge to online gambling
- Motorola Razr Best Phone for Mobile Gambling
- Spin Games partners with Geocomply
- / Casino games take 17% of mobile game revenue
- Games and fun spin to an abrupt halt
- EA Leads Stagnant Mobile Game Downloads
- Volunteer gives more than bingo to Mobile group
- Abiro Introduces a New Casino Game: Fortune Teller
- All Slots Casino Celebrates the Holidays With Christmas Spin Competition
- A new spin on Rose’s gambling habit
- T-Mobile Launches Poker Game For Phones
Do you know that:
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.