Spin3 Named Best Mobile Game and Gambling Service at the Mobile Content Awards
LONDON–(Marketwire - 09/15/09) - Leading full service mobile gambling solutions provider Spin3*, powered by Microgaming, the world’s largest online gaming software provider, has been named Best Mobile Game and Gambling Service at the Mobile Content Awards. Visiongain’s Mobile Content Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of companies active in the mobile content industry — this …
Related Gambling News:
- Spin3 Crowns Spin Palace Casino With Advanced Mobile Casino
- Spin 3 launches cash bridge to online gambling
- Motorola Razr Best Phone for Mobile Gambling
- Spin Games partners with Geocomply
- / Casino games take 17% of mobile game revenue
- EA Leads Stagnant Mobile Game Downloads
- Games and fun spin to an abrupt halt
- Volunteer gives more than bingo to Mobile group
- Abiro Introduces a New Casino Game: Fortune Teller
- All Slots Casino Celebrates the Holidays With Christmas Spin Competition
- T-Mobile Launches Poker Game For Phones
- A new spin on Rose’s gambling habit
Gambling casinos info:
- Up to the 1960s, Nevada was plagued by teamster financing, hidden ownership, employment of individuals of questionable character and background, and the clear links to organized crime.
- Lotteries were brought to America in the 1800s by the thousands of Chinese immigrants who worked in the mines and on the railroads.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.