Ala. judge: ‘Bingo’ machines really illegal slots
A federal judge ruled Monday that electronic bingo machines at a Madison County hall really are illegal slot machines, a decision that Gov. Bob Riley said means similar machines across…
Related Bingo News:
- Bingo machines are slots, judge rules
- Ala. judge: Bingo machines really illegal slots
- Fed judge: Ala. `Bingo’ machines are illegal slots
- Supporters of electronic bingo ask judge to reconsider ban
- Ala. judge considers fate of bingo machines
- Federal judge: `Bingo machines really illegal slots
- Judge to decide fate of bingo machines
- Bingo supporters seek new ruling on use of potential slot machines
- Federal judge rules in Madison County sheriff’s favor in Triana bingo operation suit
- Judge rules on St. Clair Co. bingo
- Judge backs e-bingo; play allowed to continue
- Judge continues ban of electronic bingo in Walker
Casino gambling information:
- The first airplane flight to Las Vegas was made in May, 1920, with Lieutenant Randall Henderson, editor of the Blythe, California Herald, and Jack Beckley.
- The current wave of legal lotteries started in New Hampshire, spread to other North-Eastern states, and then across the nation.
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.