Online Poker Freeroll for PaddyPowerPoker.com Irish Winter Festival This Sunday With CardPlayer.com
DUBLIN, September 29 /PRNewswire/ — This Sunday October 4, 2009, CardPlayer.com is offering an exclusivefreeroll in conjunction with PaddyPowerPoker.com to the main event of theupcoming Irish Winter Festival (IWF), the Irish Masters. The IWF Card Player Freeroll will take place on Sun., Oct. 4, at 9 p.m.(GMT) and up for grabs is an Irish Winter Festival ticket worth EUR1,650 plusEUR250 cash for expenses for first place. Second place will receive an IWF super satellite tick
Related Gambling News:
- paddypowerpoker.com Opens Online Holding Tank For Irish Poker Open…
- paddypowerpoker.com Announces Full Irish Winter Festival 2011 Schedule
- Paddy Power Poker Irish Masters — Day 2
- Card Player Europe Launches New Facebook Poker Page
- Swedish Poker Player Seals Irish Open Victory
- PaddyPowerPoker.com Irish Open Online Poker Freeroll Exclusive for Card Player Europe Readers
- Irish Winter Poker Festival 60 Seats Guaranteed in October
- Online Poker Qualifiers Underway for Irish Classic Poker Festival at Boylepoker, Ladbrokes and PaddyPowerPoker
- Online satellite schedule for Irish Winter Festival 2012 announced by paddypowerpoker.com
- British poker pro prevails at Paddy Power Irish Open
- Be in to Win the €2 Million Guaranteed Irish Poker Open for $1
- paddypowerpoker.com Launches Irish Open 2012 and EUR100,000 Sole Survivor Promotion
Casino gambling information:
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.