Bet on Bart against the world
LIKE so many other sports, betting on racing has evolved a long way in recent years.
Related Sports Betting News:
- The Simpsons’ Nancy Cartwright Hosting 7th Annual Happy House Poker Tournament
- Somerton man holds cards in Vegas poker contest
- Increasing their action
- Head to Happy House for Poker and BBQ Today
- More Former WWE Stars Confirmed For Raw Anniversary, Tammy Sytch Working Bingo Hall, Former WWE Divas
- 2013 World Poker Tour World Championship Day 1: Failla Thrills at the Start
- 2006 World Cup Betting: Gambling911.com to Penetrate World Cup Betting Market
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- Hard Rock International Announces Agreement To Manage Newly Announced The Provence Casino/Hotel In Downtown Philadelphia
- Titan Bet Introduces World Cup Guide for Football Betting
- Scott Seiver Wins World Poker Tour World Championship
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
Interesting gambling information:
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.
- Up to the 1960s, Nevada was plagued by teamster financing, hidden ownership, employment of individuals of questionable character and background, and the clear links to organized crime.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.