Bally Meets Expectations
The company recorded net income of $30.6 million, or 53 cents per share, compared to $30.3 million, or 52 cents in the year-ago period.
Related Slots News:
- Friday October 30, 2009 - 12:02 EST
- L&G meets H1 market expectations
- French Lick casino meets expectations
- Bally Tech partners with Comtrade
- Foxwoods Resort Casino Acquires iVIEW DM Player Interface, Latest Generation of Bally Games, and Launches New Bally …
- WagerWorks, an IGT Company, Wins ‘Slot Provider of the Year’ Award
- Bally Gaming and Systems Announces Hollywood Slots at Bangor Opens with CMS
- Bally names Australia MD
- Sportech trading update in line with expectations
- Globant in partnership with Bally Technologies
- IGT suing Bally over power bonusing
- Bally Technologies Announces United Coin Machine Co. Purchase of 500 New Bally Bar-Top Games for Deployment in Nevada …
Do you know that:
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.