Bally Meets Expectations
The company recorded net income of $30.6 million, or 53 cents per share, compared to $30.3 million, or 52 cents in the year-ago period.
Related Slots News:
- Friday October 30, 2009 - 12:02 EST
- L&G meets H1 market expectations
- French Lick casino meets expectations
- WagerWorks, an IGT Company, Wins ‘Slot Provider of the Year’ Award
- Bally Tech partners with Comtrade
- Foxwoods Resort Casino Acquires iVIEW DM Player Interface, Latest Generation of Bally Games, and Launches New Bally …
- Sportech trading update in line with expectations
- Bally Gaming and Systems Announces Hollywood Slots at Bangor Opens with CMS
- Bally names Australia MD
- Globant in partnership with Bally Technologies
- 777 Dragon Casino Exceeds Expectations with 102.84% on Poker Games
- IGT suing Bally over power bonusing
Interesting gambling information:
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.