New Media Lottery Services Partners With eircom.net, Ireland’s Leading Telecom Website Portal
DUBLIN, Nov. 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — New Media Lottery Services, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: NWMD) (”NMLS”), based in Dublin, Ireland and Virginia, USA, the lottery content and systems provider, announced a new two year channel partnership agreement with eircom.net, Ireland’s largest telecom website portal for NMLS’ client lottery site RehabBingo.com. The deal will promote partner site a target=”out” rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.rehabbingo.com/”>www.Rehabbingo.com a> to over 1 mil
–New Media Agrees to Sell Games to Mobile Gaming Operator
–NMLS Agrees to Provide Lottery Games Content to Win Systems
–New Media Lottery Converts $6.1 Million of Debt Into Equity
Related Gambling News:
- New Media Lottery says prize payouts reach 2 mln eur in Irish lottery
- New Media Lottery Converts $6.1 Million of Debt Into Equity
- New Media Agrees to Sell Games to Mobile Gaming Operator
- PERFORM partners with Indian internet media firm
- New Online Lottery Gaming Channel Partner Site With TV3 - Irelands Only Independent Commercial Television Station
- NMLS Agrees to Provide Lottery Games Content to Win Systems
- SkyWire Media® Partners with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for SMS Text Marketing
- Parlay Entertainment provides bingo to charity site
- SkyWire Media Builds Management Team with Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer
- Orange partners with Francaise des Jeux
- SkyWire Media, Inc. is Awarded Patent on Mobile Offers, Coupons, Trigger Events and Viral Messages
- SkyWire Media, Inc. Partners With Boyd Gaming to Provide Mobile Marketing Solution for B
Do you know that:
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.