Cardinal House to host bingo, launches growth campaign
Cardinal House to host bingo, launches growth campaign Cardinal House, located at 163 Meadowpark Drive, Cambridge, just off Skyline Drive, will have a community bingo day on Monday, Dec. 7 at 2 p.m. The public is invited to play. The Cardinal House is
Related Bingo News:
- Club Cardinal hosts New Year’s Eve Casino Night
- Cardinal OâMalley, bishops denounce gambling bill
- Make up numbers
- Plans for bingo parlor pave way for growth in Five Points
- Asia to drive mobile gambling growth
- CCHS to host basket bingo
- Council To Host Tuesday Bingo Nights
- CPSO to host free bingo in Starks
- Fairgrounds hoping to host bingo
- Bingo bill put on hold in House
- House strikes down tribal gambling bill
- Asia to drive growth in mobile gambling industry
Do you know that:
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- The famous banker J.P. Morgan once walked out of a Monte Carlo casino because the stakes were too low? At the time, the maximum wager was 12,000 francs and Morgan wanted it increased to 20,000 francs. When the casino manager refused to increase the limit, Morgan left the casino saying "12,000 francs! I have no time to lose such ridiculous amounts."
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.