The Buzz: Even California’s casinos are slumping
Here’s how bad things are in California: Even the Indian casinos are in a slump. The newest ann
Related Casino News:
- Buzz Sports’ ZonePlay for Favbet
- Buzz Sports teams up with Boylesports
- Buzz Sports flagship product for Dafabet
- InplayMatrix and Buzz Sports in software deal
- Slumping economy hits Indian casino industry
- Inland Southern California Casinos 2.1
- State House Dome: Lynch may be gambling buzz saw
- Lynch may be gambling buzz saw
- AC in ‘12: Reveling in comeback or still slumping?
- Questions Remain on Fate of East Bay Casino Plans
- Keep The Gambling Buzz From Turning Into Addiction
- Arizona’s take from casinos drops 9.4%
Gambling casinos info:
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.