Genting Casinos new operator of casino at Cairo hotel
KUALA LUMPUR: Genting Casinos Limited, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Genting UK Plc, is the new operator of the casino at The Nile Ritz Carlton Hotel, Cairo.
Related Casino News:
- Genting Casinos is new operator of casino in Cairo
- Genting Group unit to operate Cairo casino
- Genting UK picked to run Cairo casino
- Genting unit to operate casino in Cairo
- GENTING CASINOS IS NEW OPERATOR OF CASINO AT THE NILE RITZ CARLTON HOTEL, CAIRO
- 12. Genting Casinos to run casino at Cairo hotel
- Egypt : Singapore-Based Company Selected as New Casino Operator at Famous Cairo Hotel
- Genting to Buy Stake in Singapore Casino
- Genting to Buy Stanley for $901 Mln, Add U.K. Casinos
- Casino group Genting takes 10 per cent stake in troubled bingo hall operator Rank
- Genting to buy U.K. casino company for $1.2B
- Genting Aims to Be Among 3 Biggest Casino Operators
Gambling history facts:
- The current wave of legal lotteries started in New Hampshire, spread to other North-Eastern states, and then across the nation.
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.