Masked, armed men rob bingo cashier at Elks Lodge in Caledonia
CALEDONIA - Two masked, armed men robbed a 69-year-old manoutside the Racine Elks Lodge, 5844 Douglas Ave., early Saturdaynight, then entered the hall and robbed a bingo cashier of anundetermined amount of cash in front of about 70 people, CaledoniaPolice Sgt. Daniel Warren said in a news release.
Related Bingo News:
- Masked robbers target bingo hall
- Police Investigate Bingo Parlor Armed Robbery
- Armed men rob bingo hall
- Masked men rob Caledonia bingo hall
- Six suspects swarm bingo hall in armed robbery
- 2 masked men stage armed robbery
- Masked man stages armed robbery at poker arcade
- Bingo hall hit in armed heist
- Armed Robbers Hit Bingo Night
- Armed gang storms casino
- Armed raid at bingo hall
- Milton Robbery
Casino gambling facts:
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.