Masked, armed men rob bingo cashier at Elks Lodge in Caledonia
CALEDONIA - Two masked, armed men robbed a 69-year-old manoutside the Racine Elks Lodge, 5844 Douglas Ave., early Saturdaynight, then entered the hall and robbed a bingo cashier of anundetermined amount of cash in front of about 70 people, CaledoniaPolice Sgt. Daniel Warren said in a news release.
Related Bingo News:
- Masked robbers target bingo hall
- Police Investigate Bingo Parlor Armed Robbery
- Armed men rob bingo hall
- Masked men rob Caledonia bingo hall
- Six suspects swarm bingo hall in armed robbery
- 2 masked men stage armed robbery
- Masked man stages armed robbery at poker arcade
- Bingo hall hit in armed heist
- Armed Robbers Hit Bingo Night
- Armed gang storms casino
- Armed raid at bingo hall
- Milton Robbery
Casino gambling facts:
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.