Casino boat company files for bankruptcy
The parent company of a Grand Strand casino boat has filed for bankruptcy. Oceans Casino Cruises, based in the Miami area, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy Monday.
Related Casino News:
- SunCruz’ Casino owner files Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- SunCruz casino boat’s parent company files bankruptcy
- Ind., Colo. Casino Owner Files Bankruptcy
- Fortune Valley casino owner files Ch 11 bankruptcy
- 4th casino files for bankruptcy protection
- Station Casinos Files for Bankruptcy, Has Plan to Borrow $150M
- Thunder Valley Casino manager files for bankruptcy
- Indiana, Colorado casino owner Centaur files for bankruptcy protection; casinos remain open
- Ind., Colo. Casino Owner Files Ch 11 Bankruptcy
- Travel site sued by several casinos files for bankruptcy
- Ind., Colo. casino owner files for bankruptcy
- Suncruz Casinos files Chapter 7 petition in bankruptcy court
Casino gambling information:
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.