A Poker Room Shooting
A 66-year-old was arrested as a suspect in a poker card room shooting. The shooting took place Friday night at the Gresham Playera s Club.
Related Poker News:
- Poker club owner seeks answers following shooting
- Sandy man held in Gresham poker club shooting
- 2012 World Poker Tour Bay 101 Shooting Star Day 1a: Only Five Shooting Stars Survive
- Bay 101 Shooting Star Poker Tournament
- Two guilty in poker-game shooting slay of N.J. teacher
- Shooting over video poker
- Man gets five years in poker shooting
- CEI Daily - The Tucson Shooting, Wyoming Poker, and Autism
- J.J. Liu Almost Wins WPT Shooting Stars, Then Remembers That She’s a Woman and Comes in Second Place
- Man convicted of robbing St. John poker game and shooting player
- World Poker Tour Bay 101 Shooting Star Day 1a: The Sharks Smell Bounty Blood
- Poker Kat Only Shooting Star at Bay 101…
Do you know that:
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- At land-based casinos, both the player and the boxman need to be on the lookout for crooked dice in the game of craps. Each number when added together with the number on the side opposite it, will add up to 7. For example, 6 is opposite to 1. When the dice are crooked, they do not add up to 7.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.