A Poker Room Shooting
A 66-year-old was arrested as a suspect in a poker card room shooting. The shooting took place Friday night at the Gresham Playera s Club.
Related Poker News:
- Poker club owner seeks answers following shooting
- Sandy man held in Gresham poker club shooting
- 2012 World Poker Tour Bay 101 Shooting Star Day 1a: Only Five Shooting Stars Survive
- Bay 101 Shooting Star Poker Tournament
- Two guilty in poker-game shooting slay of N.J. teacher
- Shooting over video poker
- Man gets five years in poker shooting
- CEI Daily - The Tucson Shooting, Wyoming Poker, and Autism
- J.J. Liu Almost Wins WPT Shooting Stars, Then Remembers That She’s a Woman and Comes in Second Place
- Man convicted of robbing St. John poker game and shooting player
- World Poker Tour Bay 101 Shooting Star Day 1a: The Sharks Smell Bounty Blood
- Poker Kat Only Shooting Star at Bay 101…
Do you know that:
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.