PaddyPowerPoker.com Irish Open Online Poker Freeroll Exclusive for Card Player Europe Readers
DUBLIN, February 16, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — Europe’s leading poker magazine Card Player Europe has joined forces withPaddyPowerPoker.com to offer its readers a free shot at winning a EUR4,000package to this year’s Irish Open being held in Dublin from April 2 to 5. Europe’s most historic poker event will attract some of the world’s topplayers and one lucky (and skillful) Card Player Europe reader will win aEUR3,500 entry into the event as well as EUR500 expenses. The online po
–Two $1,000 Online Poker Freerolls at UB.com This December
Related Gambling News:
- Online Poker Freeroll for PaddyPowerPoker.com Irish Winter Festival This Sunday With CardPlayer.com
- paddypowerpoker.com Opens Online Holding Tank For Irish Poker Open…
- paddypowerpoker.com Announces Full Irish Winter Festival 2011 Schedule
- Paddy Power Poker Irish Masters — Day 2
- Card Player Europe Launches New Facebook Poker Page
- Swedish Poker Player Seals Irish Open Victory
- Irish Winter Poker Festival 60 Seats Guaranteed in October
- Online Poker Qualifiers Underway for Irish Classic Poker Festival at Boylepoker, Ladbrokes and PaddyPowerPoker
- Online satellite schedule for Irish Winter Festival 2012 announced by paddypowerpoker.com
- British poker pro prevails at Paddy Power Irish Open
- Be in to Win the €2 Million Guaranteed Irish Poker Open for $1
- Fifty Irish Poker Open Seats Guaranteed in Paddy Power Poker Last Chance Saloon
Casino gambling facts:
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.