PaddyPowerPoker.com Irish Open Online Poker Freeroll Exclusive for Card Player Europe Readers
DUBLIN, February 16, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — Europe’s leading poker magazine Card Player Europe has joined forces withPaddyPowerPoker.com to offer its readers a free shot at winning a EUR4,000package to this year’s Irish Open being held in Dublin from April 2 to 5. Europe’s most historic poker event will attract some of the world’s topplayers and one lucky (and skillful) Card Player Europe reader will win aEUR3,500 entry into the event as well as EUR500 expenses. The online po
–Two $1,000 Online Poker Freerolls at UB.com This December
Related Gambling News:
- Online Poker Freeroll for PaddyPowerPoker.com Irish Winter Festival This Sunday With CardPlayer.com
- paddypowerpoker.com Opens Online Holding Tank For Irish Poker Open…
- paddypowerpoker.com Announces Full Irish Winter Festival 2011 Schedule
- Paddy Power Poker Irish Masters — Day 2
- Card Player Europe Launches New Facebook Poker Page
- Swedish Poker Player Seals Irish Open Victory
- Irish Winter Poker Festival 60 Seats Guaranteed in October
- Online Poker Qualifiers Underway for Irish Classic Poker Festival at Boylepoker, Ladbrokes and PaddyPowerPoker
- Online satellite schedule for Irish Winter Festival 2012 announced by paddypowerpoker.com
- British poker pro prevails at Paddy Power Irish Open
- Be in to Win the €2 Million Guaranteed Irish Poker Open for $1
- paddypowerpoker.com Launches Irish Open 2012 and EUR100,000 Sole Survivor Promotion
Gambling casinos info:
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- Gambling is Often Legalized to Promote Economic Development of Depressed Areas. That was an important motivation in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and many of the other locales for casinos.
- The word Casino originally meant a public hall for music and dancing. By the second half of the 19th century, the term essentially meant a collection of gaming or gambling rooms. The classic example of a casino, is the casino at Monte-Carlo, which was opened in 1861.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.