Casino-online.com Announces the Launch of a New Section Devoted to Sports Betting
LONDON—-Casino-online.com, an innovative and pioneering gaming dedicated portal, has announced the launch of its new section focusing on live and online sports betting issues. This new section of the site deals with most interesting and current topics related to betting and sports.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Casino Online Introduces Free Casino Games Section by Silver Contact LTD
- Casinoonline.co.pt announces Online Casino Guide
- Online Casino, Casino Online.co.pt, Announces New Website
- Teletext to build on sports coverage
- 247PlayGames.com Has Announced the Launch of a New Section for Free Browser Games
- Online Casino Portal Announces its New & Improved Casino Review Section
- Casino-Online.com, Popular and Innovative Online Gambling Portal, Expands Its Content with Addition of Section …
- New Online Casino Reviews Section Added to Casino Gambling Web
- Oggs.com Launches New Online Bingo Review Section
- Incorrect photo of bowler
- Casinoonline.co.pt: The Future of Online Casinos
- Some fancy neighborhoods open gates to Section 8 tenants
Do you know that:
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- 1946: Two famous landmarks open: Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo, and the Golden Nugget. Nevada levies its first gaming tax.
1949: Benny Binion sets up a high-stakes poker game at his Horseshoe casino between Nick "The Greek" Dandalos and Johnny Moss. It turns into an epic five-month poker match, laying the foundations for the World Series of Poker.