Raritan Lions Club Longaberger Basket Bingo
The Raritan Lions Club hosted their first longaberger Basket Bingo event on Saturday Feb 20. Family, friends, clients and colleagues of the club members, attended the event .With the funds raised at the Lions Bingo Bash the group hopes to reach more families in the community ithat are in need.
Related Bingo News:
- Jeff Lions Club to have Longaberger basket bingo
- Local Lions Club sponsoring Basket Bingo
- Lions Club to sponsor basket bingo
- Branchburg Rotary plans Basket Bingo Plus
- Lions Club sponsoring Longaberger Bingo
- Lions clubs host Longaberger bingo
- Basket Bingo includes Health Fair
- Longaberger Basket sponsors bingo
- Funkstown Lions Club’s basket bingo helps buy playground items
- Rotary holds a Basket Bingo
- Lions set for basket bingo: Funds raised support local programs
- Basket bingo to feature Longaberger line
Interesting gambling facts:
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- In Cuba, during the 1950's, the blackjack shoe was first introduced. The dealers in Cuba handled the cards really well and management thought that the dealers may be being a little too good to their friends. So, to curb their suspicions, management decided to use a "dealing box" which is currently known as a shoe.
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.