Investor Carl Icahn is willing to rebrand Atlantic City’s Trump casinos
Noah K. Murray/The Star-LedgerTrump Marina Casino in Atlantic City in this Star-Ledger file photo. ATLANTIC CITY Billionaire investor Carl Icahn is willing to rebrand the Trump casinos without the Trump name if a deal can’t be made, according to…
Related Casino News:
- Carl Icahn pumps up bid to buy Trump casinos
- Icahn group buys AC Tropicana casino, 80 pct off
- Report: Icahn offers $125M more for Trump casinos
- Icahn company offers $125M more for Trump casinos
- Trump Argues Name Cant Be Used By Icahn for Casinos
- Heads up | Icahn is upping his bet on Trumps casinos
- Icahn Company Sells 4 Nevada Casinos
- Icahn’s group wins casino deal
- Trump Casinos Need New Loan, Icahn Lawyer Tells Judge
- After two years and $12M, Carl Icahn saves Tropicana Casino from bankruptcy
- Icahn’s big bet on Yahoo hinges on Microsoft sale
- Billionaire investor Carl Icahn offers $125M of own funds to bankrupt Trump casinos
Gambling casinos info:
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.
- Video Poker machines were introduced in the 1970s, when an oil embargo had a negative impact on Vegas revenues. The machines were popular enough to spark a recovery in casino business.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.