Investor Carl Icahn is willing to rebrand Atlantic City’s Trump casinos
Noah K. Murray/The Star-LedgerTrump Marina Casino in Atlantic City in this Star-Ledger file photo. ATLANTIC CITY Billionaire investor Carl Icahn is willing to rebrand the Trump casinos without the Trump name if a deal can’t be made, according to…
Related Casino News:
- Carl Icahn pumps up bid to buy Trump casinos
- Icahn group buys AC Tropicana casino, 80 pct off
- Report: Icahn offers $125M more for Trump casinos
- Icahn company offers $125M more for Trump casinos
- Trump Argues Name Cant Be Used By Icahn for Casinos
- Heads up | Icahn is upping his bet on Trumps casinos
- Icahn Company Sells 4 Nevada Casinos
- Icahn’s group wins casino deal
- Trump Casinos Need New Loan, Icahn Lawyer Tells Judge
- After two years and $12M, Carl Icahn saves Tropicana Casino from bankruptcy
- Icahn’s big bet on Yahoo hinges on Microsoft sale
- Billionaire investor Carl Icahn offers $125M of own funds to bankrupt Trump casinos
Gambling casinos info:
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.