Roger Federer Fan Raises Money For Charity From the Grave
Gambling do-gooder donated his betting slips to Oxfam before he died, netting the charity over $25,000 so far.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Many betting against Federer in record bid
- Roger Federer, Tiger and Lance leading Sports Illustrated Candidates for Sportsman of the Year, according to
- Odds on snow at Wimbledon?
- This week in betting, A to Z
- BBC SPORTS PERSONALITY BETTING - ANDREW MURRAY
- Online casino bets over who will win sportsman of the year
- ANDREW MURRAY FAVOURITE FOR BBC SPORTS PERSONALITY
- A caring community Wiggins locals host Roger Ciolek Benefit
- Cow Chip Bingo raises Project Graduation money
- New Movie Tells a Sports Betting Story
- Texas Hold ‘Em tournament raises money for Red Cross
- Basket bingo raises money for four children
Gambling history facts:
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.