Florida Online Poker Fraud Pleads Guilty
A 28-year-old man from Naples, FL has plead guilty to owning all or part of an unlicensed money transmitting business.
Related Poker News:
- Online poker king Brent Beckley pleads guilty to fraud
- Online Gambling Official Pleads Not Guilty to Fraud
- Head Of Online Poker Company Pleads Guilty To Fraud
- NY judge gives poker money man jail for bank fraud
- Online poker exec pleads guilty to bank fraud, Internet gambling offenses.
- Lobbyist’s ex-partner pleads guilty in casino investigation
- Abramoff pleads guilty in casino case
- Former online gambling company executive pleads not guilty
- Abramoff Pleads Guilty to Fraud in Fla.
- Stronger fraud protection for the big guys
- Abramoff pleads guilty in Florida gambling boat case
- Abramoff pleads guilty in casinos fraud case
Gambling casinos history:
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- Dog racing (a race among greyhounds who chase after a mechanical rabbit) operates in 17 states. Jai-alai (a game similar to handball) is legal in just three: Connecticut, Florida, and Rhode Island.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.