Top marketing man recruited by Chartwell Tech
The Calgary-based online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has announced the appointment of Andrew Pegler as Sales Director for its wholly owned subsidiary, Chartwell Games (International) Ltd.
Since 2000, Pegler, a frequent speaker at industry conferences, has advanced through the online gaming industry achieving leadership positions with his results-driven management style. His accomplishments include creating, implementing […]
Related Casino News:
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Paddy Power double marketing appointments
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- More branded games for Chartwell
- Chartwell losses double in latest results
- Chartwell signs with Ho Gaming
- Chartwell appoints new C.O.O.
- New chief exec for Chartwell Games
Gambling history facts:
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.