Top marketing man recruited by Chartwell Tech
The Calgary-based online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has announced the appointment of Andrew Pegler as Sales Director for its wholly owned subsidiary, Chartwell Games (International) Ltd.
Since 2000, Pegler, a frequent speaker at industry conferences, has advanced through the online gaming industry achieving leadership positions with his results-driven management style. His accomplishments include creating, implementing […]
Related Casino News:
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- More branded games for Chartwell
- Chartwell losses double in latest results
- Chartwell signs with Ho Gaming
- Chartwell appoints new C.O.O.
- New chief exec for Chartwell Games
- Chartwell Technology and Parlay Entertainment Agree to Merger
Gambling casinos info:
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- Gambling is Often Legalized to Promote Economic Development of Depressed Areas. That was an important motivation in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and many of the other locales for casinos.
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.