Al Pacino and Dr. Jack Kevorkian at the premiere of a You Dona t Know Jacka in NYC on April 14, 2010
Al Pacino’s got a high-stakes poker game coming up - with Jack Kevorkian. “He’s invited me to Detroit to play poker.
Related Poker News:
- Al Pacino to Play Poker With Dr. Jack Kevorkian
- Dr. Death Invites Al Pacino To Play Poker
- Jack Hammer MK 2 Slot
- Kevin Spacey’s Abramoff is tight with Bush & Cheney in ‘Casino Jack’
- Video/DVD Releases
- US gambling lobbyist Jack Abramoff in the headlines again
- Amaya Gaming to acquire Cadillac Jack
- Sports Guy: The wait is over! The mailbag comes through
- Amaya closes Cadillac Jack acquisition
- New Movie Tells a Sports Betting Story
- Just Press Play New on DVD and Video
- Jack Gold punters have new content from today
Interesting gambling facts:
- The name blackjack came from an early bet (since discontinued) that paid 10 to 1 if the player got a jack of spades and an ace of spades, both black cards, as the first two cards.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.