Party Poker ready for WPT Grand Prix de Paris
LOS ANGELES, California — – World Poker TourA is returning to France for one of its premier European tour stops, WPT Grand Prix de Paris, presented by Party Poker , at Aviation Club de France.
Related Poker News:
- bwin.party is ready to go in New Jersey
- bet365 Bingo staging a £200,000 Party Weekend
- Senior party
- Republican Party Backs Off Online Poker Attacks
- Party Gaming signs with affiliate fraud buster
- Euro Poker News: Party Gaming Results Show UIGEA Impact
- bwin.party reportedly looking to unload poker network
- GalaBingo.com Invites Players to ‘Full House Party’ with 10 Winners Per Game
- Poker 100 signs affiliate agreements with Party Poker and Pacific Poker.
- Big money in may from Party Casino
- Brandon man wins $50k in Grand Falls poker tournament
- Men Charged for Running Poker Party
Casino gambling information:
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.