Betfair shares World Cup online betting insight
The international online betting exchange Betfair has published an interesting statistical snapshot of the gambling action during the recently completed FIFA World Cup football championship in South Africa.
The numbers published by Betfair, which has 3 million customers in 170 countries, have to be regarded as a good indication of World Cup betting action overall.
The report […]
Related Casino News:
- Betfair targeted on World Hackers Day
- Betfair TV gets into its stride
- Betfair - Online Betting Exchange
- Tasmania TOTE and Betfair team up
- Betfair Masters in World Snooker sponsorship
- Betfair everywhere
- Online betting downunder for Betfair
- Betfair to offer fixed odds betting
- Another ground-breaking deal for Betfair
- Techie sponsorship by Betfair
- Betfair launches TV-based betting service
- Zone4Play Signs Multi-Year Agreement With Betfair
Gambling casinos info:
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.
- A nationwide survey by the U.S. Travel Industry Association found that 38% of all U.S. residents have been to Las Vegas in their lifetime. The average length of visitors' stay in Las Vegas was almost 4 days (3.7).