Betfair shares World Cup online betting insight
The international online betting exchange Betfair has published an interesting statistical snapshot of the gambling action during the recently completed FIFA World Cup football championship in South Africa.
The numbers published by Betfair, which has 3 million customers in 170 countries, have to be regarded as a good indication of World Cup betting action overall.
The report […]
Related Casino News:
- Betfair targeted on World Hackers Day
- Betfair TV gets into its stride
- Betfair - Online Betting Exchange
- Tasmania TOTE and Betfair team up
- Betfair Masters in World Snooker sponsorship
- Betfair everywhere
- Online betting downunder for Betfair
- Betfair to offer fixed odds betting
- Another ground-breaking deal for Betfair
- Techie sponsorship by Betfair
- Betfair launches TV-based betting service
- Zone4Play Signs Multi-Year Agreement With Betfair
Gambling casinos info:
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.