Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter Michael Bolton to Appear at Viejas Casinos
SAN DIEGO–( a target=”out” rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.businesswire.com”>BUSINESS WIRE a>)– Viejas Casino ( a target=”out” rel=”nofollow” href=”http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.viejas.com&esheet=6404231&lan=en-US&anchor=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.viejas.com&index=1&md5=c3bbf76f9a6557dcf004abde1087ee8a”>http://www.viejas.com a>), southern California’s premier gaming and entertainment destination, is proud to announce t
–Viejas Casino Names New General Manager, Vice President of Marketing and Vice President of Human
Related Gambling News:
- The People Have Spoken: Viejas Casino Voted Best Casino and Loosest
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter Michael Bolton to Appear at Viejas Casinos
- Viejas Casino Ups the Ante on Customer Service with New V Club
- Strip Scribbles: Victor Drai + Britney Spears, Jon Secada’s…
- Kelly Clarkson to rock Fallsview Casino in March
- Table Mountain Casino Welcomes Country Artist, Trace Adkins, to the Central Valley!
- Sweet Thing: Country Music Superstar Keith Urban to perform at Fallsview Casino
- Green Day Tops Radio Music Awards Nominations
- Juno Award-Winning Gowan Live at Fallsview Casino
- Table Mountain Casino Welcomes Multi-Grammy Award Winning Artist, Natalie Cole!
- CelebPoker.com is Placing Singer Brian McFadden in the 2006 World Series of Poker Main Event
- Country star Vince Gill, Rock legend Roger Hodgson, Soul diva Gladys Knight to play Fallsview Casino in April
Gambling history facts:
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.