Betfair in Philippines gaming deal?
The UK and Australian-based Betfair online gambling group has been given an opportunity to expand into the Pacific Ring market following an offer from Manila, Philippines-based Diversified Financial Network Inc.(DFNN), reports the Philippine Daily Inquirer. DFNN reported to the Philippine Stock Exchange that it has offered Betfair an option to purchase up to 40 percent […]
Related Casino News:
- Philippines Gambling, Church and Law
- Betfair to take on Amaya Gaming content
- Packer to invest $1.5B in casino venture — PAGCOR
- Asianlogic on the move again
- Betfair expands online games offering
- Zone4Play Signs Multi-Year Agreement With Betfair
- Philippines online gambling licensing row
- Differing perspectives in the Philippines
- Philippines politician wants a national gaming regulator
- Live dealer action at Betfair casino
- Philippines hassles for online casinos
- Betfair eyes major sports
Casino gambling facts:
- 1941: The Strip gets its first luxury hotel. El Rancho Vegas sets the trend for many of the themed resorts that sprout along the Strip in later years.
1942: The first wedding chapel, the Little Church of the West, opens on the Strip in the Last Frontier Hotel.
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.