The Flintstones: Top 10 things you need to know about Fred
As The Flintstones’ 50th anniversary is celebrated with a Google Doodle, we give you the top 10 facts you need to know about it’s main star 1. His full name is Frederick Joseph Flintstone.
Related Poker News:
- Top-10 things that should be banned in casinos
- Quick Update: Wsop Circuit Thumbs Up
- 5 things to expect in 2006
- Free Sports Betting Pick Update
- Shuffle Master to Present “A Better Game” at This Year’s Global Gaming Expo
- Shuffle Master, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Shuffle Master’s Latest Innovations Take Center Stage At The Australasian Gaming Expo
- Bingo owner wants to clear name, fix things
- Casino leader: Things haven’t changed much
- Pitcher’s Report Card
- Shuffle Master, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2012 Results
- The Toke
Gambling casinos info:
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- Up to the 1960s, Nevada was plagued by teamster financing, hidden ownership, employment of individuals of questionable character and background, and the clear links to organized crime.