The Flintstones: Top 10 things you need to know about Fred
As The Flintstones’ 50th anniversary is celebrated with a Google Doodle, we give you the top 10 facts you need to know about it’s main star 1. His full name is Frederick Joseph Flintstone.
Related Poker News:
- Top-10 things that should be banned in casinos
- Quick Update: Wsop Circuit Thumbs Up
- 5 things to expect in 2006
- Shuffle Master to Present “A Better Game” at This Year’s Global Gaming Expo
- Free Sports Betting Pick Update
- Shuffle Master, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Shuffle Master’s Latest Innovations Take Center Stage At The Australasian Gaming Expo
- Bingo owner wants to clear name, fix things
- Casino leader: Things haven’t changed much
- Shuffle Master, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2012 Results
- Pitcher’s Report Card
- The Toke
Gambling casinos history:
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.