Comtrade to power live dealer action from Palace Casino
ComTrade (formerly Hermes SoftLab), has entered the competitive world of live dealer internet gambling, deploying its Live Games system at the UK-based Palace Casino and offering online gamblers roulette and blackjack. Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, ComTrade has partnered with Palace Casino owner Patrick Duffy to broadcast table games live from the casino to […]
Related Casino News:
- ComTrade Joins Forces with Palaces Casino to Launch Live Games
- ComTrade Announces Technology Development Agreement with Bally Technologies
- ComTrade Announces Facebook Blackjack Launch
- Comtrade appoints GM
- iCore from ComTrade Gaming
- Bally Tech partners with Comtrade
- Comtrade achieves Alderney licensing
- Paddy Power initiates legal action against Olympics organiser
- ComTrade Gaming Launches iCore, The Enterprise Gaming Platform
- Genting Alderney selects Comtrade iGaming platform
- Live dealer action in Cambodia
- Speeding up live dealer action
Casino gambling information:
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.