ComTrade Joins Forces with Palaces Casino to Launch Live Games
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)– ComTrade (formerly HERMES SoftLab), has today announced the launch of its Live Games system, which brings together the excitement of Roulette and Blackjack played in a traditional landbased casino and the world of online gaming. Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, ComTrade has partnered with the bricks and mortar Palaces Casino owner Patrick Duffy, to broadcast table games live from the casino to online
Related Gambling News:
- ComTrade Announces Facebook Blackjack Launch
- ComTrade Announces Technology Development Agreement with Bally Technologies
- ComTrade Gaming Launches iCore, The Enterprise Gaming Platform
- iCore from ComTrade Gaming
- Comtrade appoints GM
- Bally Tech partners with Comtrade
- Comtrade achieves Alderney licensing
- Comtrade to power live dealer action from Palace Casino
- Genting Alderney selects Comtrade iGaming platform
- Palatial Leisure deal for Wagerworks
- TEAMtalk Media and InfoMedia partner to launch Sports.co.uk
- Casino opponents join forces in new group
Casino gambling information:
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.