Youdagames brings Governor of Poker to iPad
After the successful launch of the game Governor of Poker on the iPhone last year, Youdagames has now also brought this casual poker game to the iPada .
Related Poker News:
- The $35,000 “New Dandy” iPad, Poker, Cigar & Whisky Trunk
- Betfair Poker Live Dublin, and Win an iPad 2 Exclusively with PokerNews
- PartyPoker Poker Tourneys-Win an iPad 2 For Free With PokerStop.com
- Poker Room Compare Launch New Mobile Poker Portal For iPhone, iPad and Android Devices
- Poker 88 released for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- iPad Casino Launched by Virgin Games
- Grande Vegas Casino Has Two Ways for You to Win an iPad — Race or Raffle
- Betfair for iPad 2.0.1
- Leroy's releases sports betting app for iPad
- Leroy's Sports Betting App For Ipad Released
- iPAD 2 Freeroll on 888 Poker This Month
- Bold Poker
Casino gambling facts:
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.