2010 World Series of Poker Final Table countdown: 7-days out
With just seven days to go before the November Nine reconvene at the Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada to crown the 2010 WSOP Champion I thought this would be a good time to start counting down to the WSOP final table by looking at some of the major storylines that will be on display at the final table.
Related Poker News:
- World Series of Poker final table will be played November 6, 2010
- A glance at the World Series of Poker final table
- 2010 World Series of Poker Final Table countdown: T minus 6 and counting
- Euro Poker: WSOP Europe Final Table Preview
- World Series of Poker to determine final table
- 2010 World Series of Poker: What Happened to the Final Table?
- Canadian Lam makes final table at World Series of Poker
- Two Final Table Players at World Series of Poker Cash In PartyPoker.com Satellites for a Shot at $7.5 Million
- Shelby Township man makes World Series of Poker’s final table
- Saginaw’s Nicholas Cushman Michigan’s top finisher at World Series of Poker main event
- Ryan Lenaghan of Mobile falls just short of making World Series of Poker final table
- 2012 World Series of Poker Day 46: Eriquezzo Wins National Championship; Hack Leads Day 2c
Gambling casinos history:
- Las Vegas in Nevada owes its success to the mobster Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel who organized gaming and bookmaking operations for The Mob (the Mafia).
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- 1967: Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Anne Beaulieu on May 1 in the chapel of the Aladdin Hotel.
1970: Binion's Horseshoe casino hosts the first World Series of Poker.
1971: Female card dealers begin working on the Strip for the first time.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.