Chad Pennington Sparks Life Into Miami Dolphins Offense in Big Win vs. Titans
When the Tennessee Titans and Miami Dolphins take the field on Sunday, there will be two new faces suiting up for both teams. The latest NFL football sports betting odds as posted by online sportsbook BetPhoenix have the Titans listed as one point favorites.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Sparks: gambling tax would fill Medicaid hole
- Settlement allows developers to build Sparks resort near library
- Gambling stocks spike after slots approval
- Legislators: Event was about bingo, not Sparks
- Chad Elie Files Malpractice Lawsuit Against Former Full Tilt Poker Attorney Jeff Ifrah
- Sparks extends moratorium on new casinos 90 days
- Baseball stadium out, resort casino in at Sparks Marina
- Ex-FBI agent faces up to life in prison if judge upholds conviction in gambling exec’s slaying
- Bingo hall robbers get life in prison in St. Lucie County
- Artur Davis, Ron Sparks trade jabs over gambling
- Land around Miami Dolphins stadium, Miami Beach hall eyed for casinos
- Candidate Sparks gambles on casinos
Interesting gambling information:
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.
- Playing cards are believed to have been invented in China and/or India sometime around 900 A.D. The Chinese are thought to have originated card games when they began shuffling paper money (another Chinese invention) into various combinations.