Swedish Poker Player Lundmark Takes EPT Title
Monday, November 29, 2010 - 16:07 Categories: Poker The Swedish poker player picks up a 825,000 for winning the tournament.
Related Poker News:
- PokerStars.com EPT Barcelona Day 5: Kent Lundmark Takes Home the Title
- Online Poker Player’ $140M Tax Bill
- Founders of Swedish poker site hit the jackpot
- More detail on Swedish problem gambling study
- Top Swedish judges attend ‘poker school’
- Everest Poker European Cup Victory by Sweden
- Swedes fail at EPT Madrid
- Net entertainment identifies bingo customer
- EPT Barcelona: Day 1A, level 1 & 2 updates
- Swedish Poker Player Seals Irish Open Victory
- Spanish taxman learns from Swedish counterpart
- Swedish newspapers get their day in court
Gambling casinos info:
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- Catholics were found to be more likely to gamble than Protestants and other religious groups. Catholics were also found to be less likely to disapprove of gambling than other religious groups.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.