World Poker Tour Marrakech, Day 1b: Benyamine, ‘ElkY,’ and Liz Lieu Come Up Short
The World Poker Tour Marrakech presented by Chilipoker continued on Sunday from the Casino de Marrakech with Day 1b.
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Marrakech, Day 1A: Homann and Levi Set the Pace
- World Poker Tour Hits Morocco
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- Counting on the WPT: Five Fascinating Facts About the World Poker Tour
- World Poker Tour Brings Back Kimberly Lansing Among Other Changes
- World Poker Tour® Returns to France for the WPT Grand Prix de
- Scott Seiver Wins World Poker Tour World Championship
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
Gambling casinos history:
- 1905: The town of Las Vegas is founded when the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad Company holds a land auction at the site on May 15.
1912: The Majestic - Las Vegas's very first theater - opens, featuring the best vaudeville acts and motion pictures of the time.
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.