World Poker Tour Marrakech, Day 1b: Benyamine, ‘ElkY,’ and Liz Lieu Come Up Short
The World Poker Tour Marrakech presented by Chilipoker continued on Sunday from the Casino de Marrakech with Day 1b.
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Marrakech, Day 1A: Homann and Levi Set the Pace
- World Poker Tour Hits Morocco
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- World Poker Tour Brings Back Kimberly Lansing Among Other Changes
- World Poker Tour® Returns to France for the WPT Grand Prix de
- Scott Seiver Wins World Poker Tour World Championship
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
- WPT News Briefs - Mandalay Added, Party and Ultimate Axed, Season V Schedule Released
Casino gambling information:
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- 1905: The town of Las Vegas is founded when the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad Company holds a land auction at the site on May 15.
1912: The Majestic - Las Vegas's very first theater - opens, featuring the best vaudeville acts and motion pictures of the time.
- Video Poker machines were introduced in the 1970s, when an oil embargo had a negative impact on Vegas revenues. The machines were popular enough to spark a recovery in casino business.