Top Ten Poker Stories of the 2010: #10, The World Series of Poker…
This past summer, the World Series of Poker announced a revamped Circuit that included 12 stops leading up to the 2011 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas.
Related Poker News:
- Stories to watch at the 2012 WSOP
- Year In Review: Top Poker Stories of 2005
- The Nightly Turbo: World Poker Tour Breaking Records, World Series of Poker Preview, and More
- Nearly halfway through, World Series of Poker up
- Top Five Poker Stories To Watch Out For in 2012
- The Nightly Turbo: Epic Poker League, World Poker Tour Ireland, and More
- The Weekly Turbo: World Poker Tour Southern Poker Championship, David Saab Arrested, and More
- The Nightly Turbo: World Poker Tour Foxwoods, the Mizrachi Story, and More
- Mark Starr: The Top Sports Stories of 2005
- The Nightly Turbo: Online Poker Traffic, Playtech Positions Itself, and More
- Corruption, Haiti and poker were among South Florida’s top stories in 2010
- Cover Stories
Gambling history facts:
- The current wave of legal lotteries started in New Hampshire, spread to other North-Eastern states, and then across the nation.
- Massachusetts decriminalized bingo in 1931 in an attempt to help churches and charitable organizations raise money. Bingo was legal in 11 states by the 1950s, usually only for charity purposes.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.