Lee Jones and Cake Poker part ways
Lee Jones dropped a bombshell on the 2+2 poker forums on Tuesday when he announced he was no longer working for Cake Poker.
Related Poker News:
- The New Cake Poker Launches With Updated Features
- Cake Poker rolls out new client
- The Nightly Turbo: ESPN Inside Deal, Victory Poker Going to Cake Poker Network, and More
- Cake Poker ready for busy October
- Cake Poker For Better Rakeback Deals
- Cake Poker guarantees extended
- Cake Poker Network Launches ComeOn.com
- Cake in process of selling selected assets to Lock Poker
- Intertops Poker Moves to Cake Poker Network — Free Rolls and Special …
- Super Sunday a day for super wagers
- Cake Poker launches $30,000 Gold Card Race
- World’s Largest Crab Cake to Be Attempted at Delaware Casino, Bid for Listing in Guinness Book
Gambling casinos history:
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.