New games from Chartwell Tech
The Canadian online gambling software developer Chartwell Technology has released a batch of new games just in time to showcase same at the ICEi exhibition next week. The company enjoyed success and player plaudits with last year’s new releases and hopes to continue that trend through 2011, starting this month with four new slots with […]
Related Casino News:
- Chartwell Tech launches latest gambling software
- Top marketing man recruited by Chartwell Tech
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- Serengeti Diamonds from Chartwell Tech
- New chief exec for Chartwell Games
- More branded games for Chartwell
- New games package released by Chartwell
- It´s all happening at Chartwell
Gambling casinos info:
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- 1946: Two famous landmarks open: Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo, and the Golden Nugget. Nevada levies its first gaming tax.
1949: Benny Binion sets up a high-stakes poker game at his Horseshoe casino between Nick "The Greek" Dandalos and Johnny Moss. It turns into an epic five-month poker match, laying the foundations for the World Series of Poker.
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.