Chartwell Technology reports losses in financial results
Canadian online gaming provider, Chartwell Technology has announced its audited financial results for the year ended October 31 2010. Fiscal Results: For the three months ended October 31, 2010, the firm’s revenue in its fourth quarter was CAD$2.4 million compared to CAD$3.5 million for the same period a year earlier. The decline is attributed to […]
Related Casino News:
- Chartwell losses double in latest results
- Q1 2010 results release by Chartwell Technology
- Chartwell enjoys a good year
- Chartwell reports a decline in Q1 revenue
- Positive third quarter for Chartwell Technology
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Top marketing man recruited by Chartwell Tech
- Chartwell Technology and Parlay Entertainment Agree to Merger
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- More branded games for Chartwell
Casino gambling information:
- The casino at Spa, a Belgian resort town noted for its mineral baths, was built by the Prince Bishop of the province of Liege in 1763.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- Dog racing (a race among greyhounds who chase after a mechanical rabbit) operates in 17 states. Jai-alai (a game similar to handball) is legal in just three: Connecticut, Florida, and Rhode Island.