Spain revises tax model in draft e-gaming law
The Spanish Government has apparently taken note of recommendations regarding the regulation of online gambling made by the online sector, consumer associations, gaming firms and other stakeholders and has revised the draft gaming bill to be submitted to Parliament according to a statement from trade association AEDAPI. After consultation on the proposed bill, the Government […]
Related Casino News:
- Spanish Government approves draft on gaming regulations
- Splash on Spain
- Prop shop: NBA draft betting
- Spain sees gamble in vision of 'Sin City'
- Vamanos! Online Gambling Hits Off in Spain
- New Specifications - RFP:: Poker and Blackjack TV Giveaway
- Poker Player Sets Historic US And Spain Record
- Bill Syken: Betting on the NFL Draft
- Online slots for Spain?
- Online gambling: playing it safe in Spain
- The ‘indispensable layer’ and sports
- Internet gambling challenged in Spain
Casino gambling information:
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.