Ex-wife of man accused of killing his parents testifies about strange behavior
On Easter Sunday in 2008, nine days after sheriff’s deputies found his parents brutally slain in their Pleasanton home, Ernie Scherer III secluded himself in a bedroom at his in-laws’ house, with a laptop at hand.
Related Poker News:
- Pleasanton man accused of killing parents get Nov. 1 trial date
- Poker Player Accused Of Killing Pleasanton Parents Gives Alibi
- Man Charged with Killing Parents Won’t Face Death
- Poker Player Testifies In Pleasanton Parents Murder Case
- i Trial Begins in Castlewood Double Murder Case
- Wife of man accused of killing his parents takes the stand
- District attorney won’t pursue death penalty against poker player charged with killing parents
- Poker Pro Convinced Of Killing Pleasanton Parents
- American trial of Kidderminster poker champion accused of killing wife delayed
- Trial Nears End For Poker Player Charged With Killing Pleasanton Parents
- NJ murder suspect accused casino of cheating
- Man Accused Of Killing Cousin To Appear In Court
Interesting gambling facts:
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.