World Poker Tour L.A. Poker Classic Day 6: Gregory Brooks Wins $1,654,120
When the final table of the 2011 World Poker Tour L.A. Poker Classic Main Event began, two players, Carlos Mortensen and Vivek Rajkumar , were in line for another WPT title.
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- World Poker Tour® Returns to France for the WPT Grand Prix de
- World Poker Tour Legends of Poker Day 1a: Michael Lipman Leading the Way
- World Poker Tour Brings Back Kimberly Lansing Among Other Changes
- Europe bound
- At Current Low, WPT Enterprises Still Not Worth a Gamble
- James Dempsey Wins 2011 World Poker Tour Five Diamond World Poker Classic
- PokerStars And WPT Ink Television Deal
Casino gambling facts:
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.
- During the 1950s, the Senate Committee to Investigate Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce held a number of hearings on criminal influence in the casino industry. The committee was chaired by Senator Estes Kefauver, and the committee is also known by his name.