World Poker Tour L.A. Poker Classic Day 6: Gregory Brooks Wins $1,654,120
When the final table of the 2011 World Poker Tour L.A. Poker Classic Main Event began, two players, Carlos Mortensen and Vivek Rajkumar , were in line for another WPT title.
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- Counting on the WPT: Five Fascinating Facts About the World Poker Tour
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- World Poker Tour® Returns to France for the WPT Grand Prix de
- World Poker Tour Legends of Poker Day 1a: Michael Lipman Leading the Way
- World Poker Tour Brings Back Kimberly Lansing Among Other Changes
- At Current Low, WPT Enterprises Still Not Worth a Gamble
- Europe bound
- James Dempsey Wins 2011 World Poker Tour Five Diamond World Poker Classic
Interesting gambling information:
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.