Poker Tournament Postponed Over Legal Concerns
Not as cool with lows around 50. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
Related Poker News:
- Rondy poker tournament called off
- Bellagio Introduces Newly Designed Poker Chip
- Jack Evans: Internet gambling “hot spots” postponed
- Las Vegas man wins first legal online poker tournament in United States
- Delaware disappointment as Senate vote is postponed
- MP raises concerns over possible importation of casino workers
- Irish online gambling tax postponed
- Concerns over Turkish football corruption
- PokerNews Weekly: Tons of Tournament Winners and Some Organized Crime
- Oakeshott shows concerns on pokies reforms
- Bootfest Poker Tournament canceled, city cites legal reasons
- First Texas Hold ‘em Tournament in DE
Interesting gambling facts:
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.