Chartwell reports a decline in Q1 revenue
Canadian gaming provider Chartwell Technology Inc (Chartwell) announced its financial results for the three months ended January 31, 2011 this week. Fiscal highlights for its first quarter, the three months ended January 31, 2011include: - 10.3 percent decrease in total revenue to $2.2 million (Q4/2010: $2.4 million) - License revenue declined by 10.9 percent due […]
Related Casino News:
- Chartwell Technology reports losses in financial results
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Q2 record revenues for Chartwell
- Chartwell debuts Ultimate Texas Hold´em
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- A.C. casino revenue continues decline
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- More branded games for Chartwell
- Chartwell losses double in latest results
Gambling casinos info:
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.