World Poker Tour on FSN: Festa al Lago - Part I
On Sunday night, FSN’s coverage of the World Poker Tour’s ninth season continued with part one of the Festa al Lago from the Bellagio .
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 1: Arjang Leads the Way to Day 2
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 2: Affleck and Obrestad Sitting at the Top
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 4: 13 Left; Obrestad Leads
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 5: Randal Flowers Leads Going Into Final Table
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Festa Al Lago - Part II
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- Getting Raw with Tony Dunst
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- World Poker Tour Brings Back Kimberly Lansing Among Other Changes
Casino gambling information:
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.