World Poker Tour on FSN: Festa al Lago - Part I
On Sunday night, FSN’s coverage of the World Poker Tour’s ninth season continued with part one of the Festa al Lago from the Bellagio .
Related Poker News:
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 1: Arjang Leads the Way to Day 2
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 2: Affleck and Obrestad Sitting at the Top
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 4: 13 Left; Obrestad Leads
- World Poker Tour Festa al Lago Day 5: Randal Flowers Leads Going Into Final Table
- World Poker Tour on FSN: Festa Al Lago - Part II
- World Poker Tour Ships For PSP World Poker Tour for the PSP system,…
- Getting Raw with Tony Dunst
- Future unveils plans for World Poker Tour title
- World Poker Tour Announces Season VIII Us Schedule
- World Poker Tour Ships Today for Xbox, PS2, GBA
- 2012 World Poker Tour Mazagan Day 3: Davidi Kitai Leads Final Table, Eyes Second Title
- Counting on the WPT: Five Fascinating Facts About the World Poker Tour
Casino gambling facts:
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- People earning $10,000 per year gamble more than twice as much money as people earning $30-40,000 per year. People earning $10,000 per year gamble four times as much money as those making $80,000 or more per year.
- The most popular forms of illegal games are "numbers", which is essentially a lottery, and betting with bookies, typically sports betting.